- School Policies
Rockdale Academy Uniform Policy 2019-2020
- Students are required to be in uniform daily!
- Teachers keep daily documentation. Individual and class incentives often will require students to adhere to the dress code to be included.
- If student(s) come to school out of uniform, parents will be contacted and student(s) will be asked to change into a temporary Rockdale uniform for the school day.
- White, light blue, navy with a collar and sleeves.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times. If a shirt can’t be tucked in, it is too short, and should not be worn.
- No halter tops, sleeveless t-shirts, tank or spaghetti-strap shirts are permitted.
- No graffiti should be worn on tops.
- Navy or khaki shorts, skirts and pants
- Jumpers, capris and skorts are acceptable as well.
- Belts should be worn to prevent pants from sagging below the waistline.
- No short skirts or shorts.
- No graffiti should be worn on bottoms.
- No leg warmers
- Closed-toe shoes only.
- Flip-flops are not to be worn to prevent injuries.
- No open-toed shoes are permitted
- Bandanas, scarves or hats are not to be worn on school property.